Information on Doyle Twp Election Worker Needed for Doyle Township
If you would like to work as an election worker we need your help.
Election Workers are rotated through the Election Cycles.
Things you need to do or know to become an Election Worker.
1. Job Application
2. Schooling is required,(2 hour training session)
3. The day starts at 6:15 A.M. ending at 8:30 P.M.
4. Pay is $8.50 per hour worked.
5. Election Worker Pay is tax free income
6. Workers will consist of a Chairperson and two or three Election Workers for the day.
7.Apply for Election Worker with the Twp. Clerk Tracy Smith. 906/286/1411